I had some time tonight, so I dug in and fixed the bugs I remembered: some issues with zooming in and out, a bug with aspect ratio when switching out of fullscreen mode, and the fact that Note 0 didn't work.
While I was at it, I added an environment variable, PHO_ARGS, where you can preset your default values. I find that I always want -p (presentation mode), so now I can specify that with PHO_ARGS=p, and use pho -P when I want window borders. I also updated the man page.
I'll test this for a little while and if nobody finds any serious bugs, maybe I can finally release 0.9.5.
[ 00:06 Mar 06, 2007 More programming | permalink to this entry | ]